Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An Angel Flew Away

It really saddened me to hear that Angel Locsin have decided to move out of GMA 7 and transfer to ABS-CBN. The reasons were very unclear. How would she be in grave financial need and debt when she had been buying numerous luxuries that everyone could see? tama ba ko? The houses and the cars. Don't get me wrong, I love Angel so much. Infact everyone I know knows na crush ko itong bata na ito. I have too much respect for her because I saw how good she is as an actress. Our whole family loves her kahit na minsan medyo daring yung mga

suot nya sa T.V. The reasons that her father and talent manager gave were too trash to be believed by the public. I even read an article about Angel wherein her Dad and manager said that GMA 7 should not fret about Angel's departure since na-extract naman daw ng Siete ang kailangan nila kay Angel. It sounds like GMA only used Angel to gain popularity. It seems like it. Am I right? Hindi naman ako masyadong galit. Pero to be honest. Bumaba ang tingin ko kay Miss Angel Locsin. She owes a lot from GMA, atleast she could have said a very nice goodbye na lang. Sana wala na ung palalabasin pang ndi naging maganda ung trato sa kanya. She gained popularity that everyone would have wanted. Kahit sino magagalit. I hope all of this is a bad dream kasi ndi ko maimagine si Angel sa DOS. I hope na lang din na excusable ang mga reasons ni Angel. I don't have anything against DOS, I've watched some of their programs before. Hayy...showbiz talaga showbiz. Hehe

No comments: