Monday, July 16, 2007

The Echo finds an Angel

I'm sure everyone would fret, opps wala namang masamang ibig sabihin yun eh. Sa mga ndi nakagets, pasensya na. The Echo finds an 'Angel' in the personality of Amelie Warner, british actress who would reprise the role of Angel Locsin in the hollywood remake of Sigaw. I'm trully excited as I have seen this announcement posted by Direk Yam. I have not seen how she acts but as I have ealier said in my previous posts, I believe in Direk's ability to transform his actors.

I would like to add some comments regarding the fuzz about Iza Calzado reprising her role in the hollywood remake. It would be very nice if she would play the role as everyone of us is hoping kasi super galing talaga ni Iza sa pagganap ng role niya as a Battered wife. But as of this moment, all we can do is hope (o sa iba eh magdasal-dasal) that she may be included in the film.

Two down, i'm waiting for other actors to go...atleast i'm awaiting the actor that will play the role of Iza and Jomari. Kasi sila ung mahirap hanapan ng katapat since they've acted their hearts out as everybody had been emphasizing. Hehe. Let there be world peace. Yon!

Direk Yam wrote in his blog:
I am happy to announce that we just locked Amelia Warner to play opposite Jesse Bradford in The Echo.I am very excited to have her on board. Welcome Amelia!

No comments: