Monday, February 10, 2014

Finding love has never been my forte. A reality that we often know but amusingly we get surprised once encountered: meeting love in the most unexpected places and at the most unexpected times. The Long line to Land Bank BIR Branch.... It wasn't a special moment... The sun was scorching us in heat... The winds weren't cooperating that much... And it Started with a small talk in a long waiting line... Went on with a lot of staring... A lot of smiling... A lot of flirting... It was a moment for me... That butterflies in my tummy... That lightness of pure pleasure on my body... Communication was abruptly discontinued... We never saw each other again on that same day... I waited but to no one... Maybe in the future... When we meet again... "A magical moment happens rarely, but if interrupted and lost, what chances can it be rekindled?" ----just but a hopeless despair echoes---- ;(

No comments: