Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its Yah birthday!: Beatrice

Beatrice is my inaaanak from karen my housemate. It was a fun bday party. Although I came from a very tiring medical mission that time I really enjoyed it. The food and people was all good.

Ang Masarap na Cake


The Celebrant


w/ Momi Karen


w/ Dadi Bodee


w/ Ninangs Tin and Keg


w/ Ninong Norman


w/ the rest of the Barkada's


The Party
KIDS


Andy and Benedict


The Feast


HOUSEMATES
Tin and Keg


Jaycee


Jam


Keg


Andy


Keg and Andy


Tin and Me


Tin and Andy









HAPPENINGS
Manong Ice Cream (Di ko na sya inabutan eh)


Pasabit (w/ my pal Jose)






Pasalubong Giving


Si Lola nag-emo sa gilid


Si Tin Nakikiagaw sa pasalubong


BLOOPERS/STOLENS
Hoyy!!!


Jaycee's Butt


Only a Ballon separates


Anu yang tinuturo mo?


Bakit wala ako nyan!


Mal-aligned Upper and Lower Jaw

No comments: